BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Handle Stress

Handle stress


Salam to all readers~ =) Last night I've got something. Yes, for sure, I will shared it. 


"Paee">> is sometimes very depressed by the situation around ... last night I think, how do you calm my thoughts ... i call my mother "Sarbiah Binti Kaseh" to ask opinions ... my mother just talk :


"Know that only the remembrance of Allah hearts become tranquil" 
(Al-Raad: 28).


and give tip :


1) Be patient and pray.

The key is patience =) Patience is beautiful. We even where, if we look, everything iseasily overcome.

Daripada Abu Hurairah r.a. Nabi saw bersabda yang bermaksud : 
"Sesungguhnya amalan pertama seseorang hamba 
yang dihisab pada hari kiamat ialah solatnya."


2) Switch on the night.

Get up tonight can build yourself. God willing, what is difficult, God simplify. What was once considered impossible, God will allow.


3) Have lots of reading the Quran.

Another very necessary therapy are concerned. No one can cure a broken heart like the Quran does ~ True. Very true.

0 comments: